Like Tree14Likes

Apple announcement late tonight / early tomorrow

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Apple announcement late tonight / early tomorrow

Oh help me. Here we go again.

I'm going to spoil it for everyone..........they are going to release a new i (insert crap waste of money gadget here) No. (add 1 to whatever numer came after the previous crap waste of money gadget)

bookblogger likes this.

meh...tonights focus is going to be on "Assistant", and introduce the iphone 4S. Its doubtful the iphone5 will be announced due to delays at manufacturing, but who knows...

only one thing is really uncertain...will Tim be wearing a black turtleneck and jeans?

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Another reason to go to bed early, wake up late and not go online.
    My daughter will be so happy she is getting my total attention.

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    I'm going to spoil it for everyone..........they are going to release a new i (insert crap waste of money gadget here) No. (add 1 to whatever numer came after the previous crap waste of money gadget)
    I stick with my old and unfashionable nokia phone, because a) it gets the job done and I don't need too many fancy functions and b) no one would steal such an unstatus worthy nokia phone, but they will steal an iphone for sure. I'm not insecure and I'm so uncool that I avoid the "look at me, I have the latest iphone" atttiude sweeping the city.

But come to think of it, one person's crap is another person's gold. Otherwise Apple would never have made money? LV bags could never charge so high a price for their trashy bags. My gf thinks my BMW 3 series is an overpriced and unnecessary vanity good. But I happen to love the way it performs and handles. So whatever, just don't impose one's wishes on another, that's what I think.
    Last edited by Watercooler; 04-10-2011 at 11:57 AM.
    dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    I stick with my old and unfashionable nokia phone, because a) it gets the job done and I don't need too many fancy functions and b) no one would steal such an unstatus worthy nokia phone, but they will steal an iphone for sure. I'm not insecure and I'm so uncool that I avoid the "look at me, I have the latest iphone" atttiude sweeping the city.

But come to think of it, one person's crap is another person's gold. Otherwise Apple would never have made money? LV bags could never charge so high a price for their trashy bags. My gf thinks my BMW 3 series is an overpriced and unnecessary vanity good. But I happen to love the way it performs and handles. So whatever, just don't impose one's wishes on another, that's what I think.
    Yes but would you upgrade your BMW 3 series if they brought out a new one every few years or so with slightly different trim or colour and shape............hey, wait a minute!!

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    Yes but would you upgrade your BMW 3 series if they brought out a new one every few years or so with slightly different trim or colour and shape............hey, wait a minute!!
    You mean a mid-life facelift? No I would'nt, since the chassis is the same as the pre-facelift, no point in buying one simply with a little different sheet-metal, and neither would most bimmer fans. When they change a full generation (i.e E90 to the upcoming F30) however, then maybe (once the price drop down enough and when my current car is worned out), since the componets (suspension, engine etc) is different. And BMW change their model generation every 7 years on average, not every few years , unlike an iphone. The product cycle is longer for automobiles, since a car is a more technically complex piece of equipment neeeding to meet strict safety and emission requirements.
    Last edited by Watercooler; 04-10-2011 at 02:28 PM.

tonight is when i-robot is released to make our lives easier or non-exsistant

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Funny. You seem to be annoyed by the hype, but you are the one hyping all Apple events by posting them hours or days ahead before anything actually happens/is announced?

Quote Originally Posted by er2:
    Funny. You seem to be annoyed by the hype, but you are the one hyping all Apple events by posting them hours or days ahead before anything actually happens/is announced?
    When was the last time I posted about an apple event before it happened?

(I may have, just can't remember).

I'm hungry.

And this is the irony, I'm about to eat an apple.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast