Like Tree5Likes

Google Galaxy Nexus

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by hingkong:
    ...... it is hands down the best phone I have ever owned (I have owned the iPhone 4, 4s, Galaxy S, HTC Sensation, Galaxy S2, etc..
    I really think it's about time you considered getting someone to stitch up that huge hole in the pocket where you keep your phone.

Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdollars:
    It's bigger than the S2. It's a lot of money for a phone considering the Samsung 8.9 tablet is only 4199HKD
    I agree with this comment. The price of Mobile Phones is insane. You can buy a pretty darn good PC for 5.4k. I remember when I bought my Sony Ericsson P1, best at it's time, and only 2.7k. The Samsung Note is an insane 6,000..

Anyways glad to hear you like the Galaxy Nexus, I hope to get mine this week as I'm using a borrowed phone at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:
    I really think it's about time you considered getting someone to stitch up that huge hole in the pocket where you keep your phone.

Just sayin'.

Yes I do have a bit of an addiction to gadgets (especially smartphones). Having said that, I have been cycling through phones so often that I do very well on the resale. I think the Galaxy Nexus will last me a little longer..

For the record, I just saw one being sold in Fortress in Central - although the salesdude said it was the last one. Samsung just told me the official release date is tomorrow, but the guy didn't seem surprised that Fortress might have stock on sale early.

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz:
    For the record, I just saw one being sold in Fortress in Central - although the salesdude said it was the last one. Samsung just told me the official release date is tomorrow, but the guy didn't seem surprised that Fortress might have stock on sale early.
    how much at fortress?

Quote Originally Posted by Loz_2:
    how much at fortress?
    They should be the same price - $5398 - at every 'mainstream' place...

I bought one from Broadway this afternoon
    Loz_2 likes this.

Picked mine up from Wilson. Same price.

Loving it. I don't know what makes it feel so much better to use than SG2 and other phones out at the moment. It's dam good.

i have seen and touch it, nicer construction compared to s2, though the motorola razr feels even better with kelvar and steel construction, i am not so keen on memory, could this be a feature standard on future andriod phones?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5