Like Tree25Likes

iPhone 4S official release date: November 11

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Am happy I'm an android owner and don't have to deal with such issues.

The missus on the other hand......

Which in reality means I do have to deal with such issues.

See you all at 6am tomorrow near IFC.

Original Post Deleted
    May stop by and take photos from my android phone.

Oh the irony....

It's good to know that there is some good reporting in Hong Kong (or "knowledgeably" first responders?). Apparently somebody on the bridge (!) got an _epilepsy_ due to poor ventilation (!), and promptly received chest compressions (!). ????

Last edited by 100LL; 10-11-2011 at 09:13 AM.

Are you sure that's not just dumbdonkey and sillycow meeting for the first time?

This whole queuing thing is just hilarious. I pity those that think they need to be the first to buy a new product (which they aren't anyway) and go through all the trouble. But I pity those more that actually pay a hefty premium on the grey market (who won't be the first ones either to own the phone).

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    This whole queuing thing is just hilarious. I pity those that think they need to be the first to buy a new product (which they aren't anyway) and go through all the trouble. But I pity those more that actually pay a hefty premium on the grey market (who won't be the first ones either to own the phone).

Original Post Deleted
    This is purely my own thoughts, but I suspect there is something going on behind the scenes. I would not at all be surprised if local management at Apple have decided to allow so many phones to one person, so they can get the phones into China, regardless of the fact that they are going through the black market.

I suspect local Apple management are fully aware that allowing 5-10 phones per person leads to this on profit sale, but are allowing it, so the phones get into China.
    100LL likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Was thinking that as well......

All very suspicious.

Holy hell.

Cannot begin to describe scene at IFC. Like refugees in a war movie. Security has started to make holding pens for groups of about 20. Counted 40 pens and a huge mass of others who are not in pens because they've reached the Star Ferry building. Will post pics soon.

Last edited by penguinsix; 10-11-2011 at 01:36 PM.
    TheBrit, Satay Sue, dth and 2 others like this.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast