Like Tree8Likes

3 Hong Kong extra 2GB on Dropbox

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

3 Hong Kong extra 2GB on Dropbox

3 Hong Kong offering extra 2GB storage on Dropox to its customers. Says for iphone customers, but worked for me on android:

Dropbox

jaykay, bdw, 100LL and 3 others like this.

Are we talking about existing customers or new customers? Do we need to activate it somewhere or do we get it automatically when we download / already have dropbox on our iPhone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.JL:
    Are we talking about existing customers or new customers? Do we need to activate it somewhere or do we get it automatically when we download / already have dropbox on our iPhone?
    Did you actually click on the link?

Most of your questions are actually answered on the 3HK website.

Nice one Pin, worked immediately.

It's nice, but sugarsync is 5gb by default, and easy to 'earn' more for free...

Get upto another 5GB free

(2/1) - Experimental Forum Build - 1.3.12

Another day another build. We're trying to snipe all the most common bugs. Keep plugging in those cameras!
    During this beta period, we are also offering additional free space to test automatic uploading of photos and videos. For every 500MB of photos and videos automatically uploaded, you'll receive another 500MB space bonus, up to 4.5GB total. [Update: To clarify, you can get up to 5GB of free space with this feature, if you count the initial 500MB space for the first photo import].

chrisvdb likes this.

Uploading...

Thanks, seems to work... unfortunately my uplink sucks so will take a while to get to 5GB!

JaredHK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisvdb:
    Thanks, seems to work... unfortunately my uplink sucks so will take a while to get to 5GB!
    I recorded an hours worth ov video on my iphone by leaving it on and just let it sync. Its pretty straightforward and an easy 5GB of space.

very nice, thanks for the headsup

For those of you people (basically new people just registered once) DO NOT PM ME, I WILL NOT RESPOND. I cannot get you the extra 2GB, it was one per customer, I used it myself.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast