Like Tree22Likes

Ipad

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Stores in the MKK area are already accepting pre orders for the Ipad so I suspect that their 2 piece limit was mostly used up by people reselling them.

dear giant likes this.

what will black-marketers will do ??

its available in HK along with US

preorder - only 2 pieces per person... (I am happy that Apple learned from last time mistake)

Quote Originally Posted by arkalon:
    Can someone remind me how the iPad 2 release was? Were people being squirriels and stockpiling the iPads so it was out of stock for ages.

How long did it take for you calmly could go to the local store and pick one up?
    Haven't seen more chaos than ipad 2 HK release... Apple just worked straight for the benefit of black-marketers. still suspecting some deal that time.
    Last edited by PKS_2000; 08-03-2012 at 06:27 PM.
    dear giant likes this.

managed to order mine this afternoon before they became unavailable again..

Quote Originally Posted by jwyl:
    managed to order mine this afternoon before they became unavailable again..
    waiting for ppl who bought 10 and 20 last time, we need to digout the ipad2 thread.

I ordered over the phone, no problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PKS_2000:
    what will black-marketers will do ??

its available in HK along with US

preorder - only 2 pieces per person... (I am happy that Apple learned from last time mistake)
    my colleague , anticipating this 2 per limit , set up 5 different apple id accounts with different credit cards ...he managed to order 8 ipads..

Quote Originally Posted by ghkg:
    my colleague , anticipating this 2 per limit , set up 5 different apple id accounts with different credit cards ...he managed to order 8 ipads..
    Good on him...Why not take advantage of the stupidity of people that are willing to pay a premium for a silly toy. If I could only be bothered, I'g gladly do it...

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    I ordered over the phone, no problem at all.
    My three year old Netbook that cost 300 quid is still working and is still much more powerful and useable than the newest iPad so no problem for me either. No problem at all.....

I know I'm getting older but I still find the way people get caught up in this hype absolutely astonishing.
    Last edited by bryant.english; 08-03-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghkg:
    i also ordered 7