Quote Originally Posted by dynamco:
All IDT1529 Customers

14 April 2020 Dear Madam/Sir Closure of IDT 1529 IDD Services in Hong Kong I write to inform you that IDT have decided to cease providing IDT1529 IDD Services in Hong Kong with effect from 30th June 2020. We will invoice for services used up to and including 30th June 2020, in July or August depending on your billing period. IDT Asia will continue to provide competitive IDD rates in Hong Kong through our BOSS Revolution brand. This IDD service is available via our mobile app (with no contracts, no hidden fees and no balance expiry). You can make great quality low cost international calls from your mobile using Wi-Fi or data connection. Plus, you your credit card to pre-fund your account and set up auto-pay in the app for extra convenience. You can download the app and set up an account from either the iTunes Store or the Google Playstore or at www.bossrevolution.com.hk Alternatively, you can subscribe to another IDD service in Hong Kong to serve your international calling needs. We thank you for your being a loyal and valued customer to IDT over the years. For and on behalf of IDT Telecom Asia Pacific Limited
Nicholas D Garrett
Senior Vice President
Thanks for this. Used to use IDT1529 back in the day. Can't remember the last time I used IDD (main reason is that work covers me for international calls up to a certain amount from my mobile).