Like Tree3Likes

Samsung Galaxy S III

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

potentially, the best of the current android, when comes to specs, most powerful with quad core cpu, biggest memory, internal and expansion via sd, nfc, 4.8" screen oled, more importantly ( to me anyway , removable battery )but it's not a looker, possibly feels better corrugated plastic of the s2, if only it had cec compatible micro hdmi..

but xperia lt29i ( hayabusa) gx is the most aesetitically appealing one, hopefully a removable battery

while one x has the best built, it feels like ceramic with it's special finish

i presume most manufacturer is aiming to get their flagship before the true sucessor of the iphone which should be sooner than later (they will lose significant market share if release during fall, thus, possibly summer this year)

I think this is getting out of hand. I use a GS2 and I think the 4.3 inch screen is already on the boarder of 'too big'... and now this... at 4.8??? WTH...

I know everyone wants everything bigger... but what about us who wants a top of the line phone but still small??

I am guessing that the iphone 5 would go up to 4 inches. We are left with an iphone! I want a top of the line android phone that's no bigger than 4.3 inches!!!!

Who's with me???

Quote Originally Posted by YOHAN:
    I think this is getting out of hand. I use a GS2 and I think the 4.3 inch screen is already on the boarder of 'too big'... and now this... at 4.8??? WTH...

I know everyone wants everything bigger... but what about us who wants a top of the line phone but still small??

I am guessing that the iphone 5 would go up to 4 inches. We are left with an iphone! I want a top of the line android phone that's no bigger than 4.3 inches!!!!

Who's with me???
    then xperia s or the htc one s should fit your picture, i presume that you don't mind non removable battery, what features are you looking for? hdmi out, nfc, sd card?

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    then xperia s or the htc one s should fit your picture, i presume that you don't mind non removable battery, what features are you looking for? hdmi out, nfc, sd card?
    I'm actually happy with my S2. The One X's battery and memory dissapoints. The S3 screen is TOO big. So I really have no choice but to stick with the S2.

Did I mention that I'm also poor?

The S2 is a great phone already. Really no need to upgrade every year.

How long the battery will last with 3G on?

I think I will wait as long as somebody comes out with a smartphone with a longer battery life, until then I will stick with my HTC Desire HD

Quote Originally Posted by alfeno:

I think I will wait as long as somebody comes out with a smartphone with a longer battery life, until then I will stick with my HTC Desire HD
    It will last a MILLION years!

No, but seriously, how the f do any of us know? The phone isn't even out in the public yet, and all the reviews are based on test units that were lent to the reviewers for a short period.

Next thing you will be asking is when the next iphone will be out.

Quote Originally Posted by alfeno:

have you considered razr maxx with it's massive 3300mah battery ( almost double than most smart phones), or carry a spare battery as back up

A good battery comparison test. Obviously the Galaxy III isn't included Countdown: 10 Smartphones with the Longest Battery Life

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Next thing you will be asking is when the next iphone will be out.
    No, because iphone sucks like sh*t for me (and I have owned one).

I asked about the battery life, just to know if Samsung has trumpeted such figure. I know the S3 is not out yet. Just I want to know what Samsung has stated in press releases or whatever.

@jaykay: thanks for the link
    Last edited by alfeno; 17-05-2012 at 12:22 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast