Like Tree3Likes

Samsung Galaxy S III

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by robertlempriere
    You know you can keep facebook installed right?
    Simply disable the notifications it generates, then it won't run when you're not looking at it.
    Nope. All notifications are turned off and it still lingers in the background draining my battery. I think there's a bug in the app.

Yes. What good is that gorgeous One X screen for if you can't keep it on just to save battery???

HTC ONE X... beautiful... but illogical. Mr. Spock will not approve.

I don't know if I can wait any longer... must wait for the 4g version... must resist...

Quote Originally Posted by pepe77
    Not from me
    Just ordered the S3 - Was simply not ready to take the risk one the One X as my no1 requirement is that it must be able to last the day on one charge
    Then you should have gone for the RAZR MAXXXXXXX or the Note - both have massive batteries compared with 'regular' phones... I'm not sure the S3 real-world battery life is known yet, given that it only went on sale today, but it does have a 2100mAh compared with the 1800mAh in the One X.

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz
    Then you should have gone for the RAZR MAXXXXXXX or the Note - both have massive batteries compared with 'regular' phones... I'm not sure the S3 real-world battery life is known yet, given that it only went on sale today, but it does have a 2100mAh compared with the 1800mAh in the One X.
    Well, I am looking for "just enough" when it comes to battery lifetime. Not looking for absolute best. Note is nice, though too big - the RAZR I'm not so familiar with.
    I know there is still no real life test for battery use/performance for the S3 but I'm taking a shot that it should be ok for me

the papers stated that pccw will start a price for it's new lte network, china mobile will follow suit, chances that 3g will be pushed down in pricewise as well, great news for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by YOHAN
    Nope. All notifications are turned off and it still lingers in the background draining my battery. I think there's a bug in the app.
    weird, I don't have this problem - I'm using Galaxy SII with CM9 ROM, perhaps you can try 'tinfoil' instead - it's an alternate (unofficial) facebook app which is popular

I just bought a diff FB app... FBM I think. It loads quicker than the official app.

Hi guys - where's the cheapest place to get this phone if I want to sign up for a contractual plan? Thanks.

Be careful. 'Cheap' is a relative term. Cheap usually means slow internet because there are a lot of subscribers wanting the cheapest provider.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast