Like Tree3Likes

Samsung Galaxy S III

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    Pins a bit sensitive today.
    Its all your fault.

virago likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdollars:
    Anyone got the Galaxy Nexus? Seems to have disappeared pretty quickly since the S3 came out.

I should add, I've seen them on here at a great price but not sure how legit the deal is as it's all in Chinese.
    Re the galaxy nexus, they are no longer sold officially in HK anymore. Don't know why. Probably a Samsung thing to make sure the SG3 got good sales.

You can get them second hand or HK version in Sin Tat at inflated prices. Grey market Galaxy Nexuses go for about HK$3k.

However it is very likely Google will come out with a new Nexus phone (or if the rumours are correct, several Nexus phones) within the next 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdollars:
    Anyone got the Galaxy Nexus? Seems to have disappeared pretty quickly since the S3 came out.

I should add, I've seen them on here at a great price but not sure how legit the deal is as it's all in Chinese.
    Why not go for an S3? Im so happy with mine!

Quote Originally Posted by YOHAN:
    Why not go for an S3? Im so happy with mine!
    Probably cause the GNex has Jelly Bean and is a "naked" phone, while the S3 has Touchwiz?

Also the price?

Its only $3k if you can find one.

Where's the best place to get an S2? Just lost mine and I can't see the point of an S3 - bigger, heavier, expensiver and fuglier in exchange for a little more speed and some TouchWiz nonsense. If I don't get the phone back I'll probably go for another S2.

dipper - make sure you stick JB on your new S2 - it's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:
    Where's the best place to get an S2? Just lost mine and I can't see the point of an S3 - bigger, heavier, expensiver and fuglier in exchange for a little more speed and some TouchWiz nonsense. If I don't get the phone back I'll probably go for another S2.
    You want it brand new or second hand?

Brand new pretty much any phone shop.

Second hand, the classifieds, selling for around HK$2,500 - 3,000 depending on condition and accessories.

Maybe one of the people upgrading to an S3 can sell you there old S2? If you don't mind 2nd hand!

EDIT: The S2 is listed at $3998 on the Fortress website, I'm sure you can shop around and get a better deal than that.

Last edited by mrdollars; 31-08-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by robertlempriere:
    dipper - make sure you stick JB on your new S2 - it's awesome!
    Which JB are you running on your S2? So far I'm sticking to CM9. Reading the posts on XDA, seems JB on the S2 is still not so stable.

I'm actually debating selling my S2 and buying a Galaxy Nexus....

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast