Like Tree3Likes

Samsung Galaxy S III

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Samsung Galaxy S III

Did anyone mention an i device?

THIS is the phone you all want:

Samsung GALAXY S III (S3), designed for humans, inspired by nature

Yes, kids, forget anything to do with a green (or sometimes red) fruit. Its all about Galaxy from now onwards.

I'm not the biggest fan of Android after the POS Experia we had which now nestles in a sea grave. I may however give this a go as a replacement for the POS Blackberry for work and see how it goes. It'll have a month to impress me otherwise it'll end up with our last Android effort!

I'm very happy with Galaxy SII...
    This SIII doesn't look so great to me, I'd suggest considering:
    * Galaxy Note
    * HTC One X
    * Galaxy Note 2 (I guess it will be out this year too)

Just updated my S2 to 4.0. Little more stable. Started having issues with gingerbread after an over the air update to a newer version of gingerbread about 6-8 weeks ago. Phone would shut off at least once a day and need a good 15 minutes to get back on and networked. Not sure that I will go back to Apple though anytime soon. Like the flexibility of Android, but not too impressed with stability. Lets see how new 4.0 OS goes.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile

Install this on your S2, much better than the original firmware
    [ROM][AOKP][04/05][JOIN#HYDROGENICS]HyDrOG3N-ICS 04.05[R3B1RTH][SDFIX] - xda-developers

Something may have to 'happen' to my son's phone to justify a hand down of my S2 to him

Was looking at the Nexus, lucky I held off!

Dankleness likes this.

Apologies for this possibly quite silly question but, could you replace your work Blackberry with an S3? I assume there would be issues with the data plan, push email functions etc.

Sure you can, I use this Good Technology

Fatelvis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatelvis:
    Apologies for this possibly quite silly question but, could you replace your work Blackberry with an S3? I assume there would be issues with the data plan, push email functions etc.
    Of course you can. And as a company owner I don't have to fart around with the inefficiencies of an Exchange or Domino server. All BB gives me is pushed email via their servers which has been pretty much replicated by all mail providers nowadays. And as for data, only idiots surf on BB.

How much does this little gem go for?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast