Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MovingIn07

Evil Samsung

Closed Thread

Evil Samsung

Yes, its true, Samsung is just as evil as Apple. Heh, well not Apple, but just as evil as every other big corporation.

Say Hello to Samsung's Fanboy Factory - The Mobilers Program

Should add, have not heard Samsung's side of the story, but I'm sure the story will be developing during the course of today.

Last edited by pin; 03-09-2012 at 08:05 AM.

If this was Apple, these disobedient bloggers would have been lined up and sent to a firing squad.

Looks more like a problem with the Samsung India office than anything else..

Makes you wonder though, about the integrity of many "blogs" you see around though

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    Makes you wonder though, about the integrity of many "blogs" you see around though
    You didn't wonder before?

Anyone can start a blog. You don't need any credentials or any money and you can write about anything. On the one hand, it's great free information and entertainment. on the other hand, why should one trust anything that's free? Somebody has to make money somewhere along the line - "there is no such thing as a free lunch".
    Satay Sue likes this.

I did, I guess I was more thinking of the guy down the street, paid journalists vs bloggers etc etc

I did see a post from a more reputable blogger saying he saw the agreement between Samsung and the guys who claim they were mis-treated, apparently it was all clear in the original mail.

again, tanstaafl