iphone help

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The 1.1.2 are now unlockable. Ive been sitting on 2 of them like an idiot because I didnt realize you cant unlock them when I bought them.

TurboSim or StealthSIM are the only ways to unlock a 1.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by JohanSWE:
    H?r ?r de 10 hetaste it-nyheterna 2008 - IDG.se

According to IDG Sweden the 3G Iphone will be released in sweden this spring/early summer.
    LOL...yes, thats a reliable source. claiming the hugely anticipated 3G iphone will release to sweden before releasing in the us, and only a short few months after the us release of 2G iphone

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    LOL...yes, thats a reliable source. claiming the hugely anticipated 3G iphone will release to sweden before releasing in the us, and only a short few months after the us release of 2G iphone
    Actually it is.
    The US is actually quiet far behind us when it comes to mobile phones, internet etc.
    Don't get me wrong im not trying to brag here, its just because unlike the US we have a unified mobile network that covers all "states".
    Now the reason i think the 3G will be in Sweden (actually all of Scandinavia) is because more than 70% of all cellphones in Sweden are 3G so it just wouldn't sell as much without it.
    Anyways here are some more info about it:

3G for iPhone 'niche technology'? Not at all! | stupid.domain.name
    AppleInsider | 3G iPhone could arrive overseas by early 2008
    Last edited by JohanSWE; 06-01-2008 at 05:11 PM.

if you still need help unlocking... i can teach you how. for as long as it's 1.1.1 and lower. 1.1.2 needs a stealth sim or one of those imei cloning sims.

iphone plan question

I would like to know if someone could help in deciding on the cheapest plan frm smartone-vodafone for the iphone.. would ideally like to use basic internet (intermittent checking of email using yahoo etc and some web browsing), MSN/ Yahoo messenger...

what plans would i need to subscribe to?
    Many thanks in advance!

Nobody here using iphone on the smartone network?
    Help please!

Pls help!!!

Bought in Vietnam and worked perfectly fine with Vn simcards. However, any HK sim card won't work with it.

Do you know why? Do i need to crack or re-crack the code again? Any service in HK

thanks