Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By BaconBreadBaker
  • 1 Post By pin
  • 1 Post By Satay Sue

Have you received the email from Apple

Closed Thread

Have you received the email from Apple

This time around apple wants you to reserve a time slot (same as last year i guess) to book the iphone. They say if you have not received the email for the time slot by 9 pm then assume the could not reserve a phone for you and try another time.

Has anyone received any confirmation email? Is it a lottery system? any defined logic to know if i will receive am email or not ?

If you can prove you are a Communist Party member or a property oligarch, then you will get an email from Apple.

If you cannot prove the above, then you will not.

sinurge likes this.

Any company would love to have such sheep as customers! Well done Apple.

My (local) colleague got an email notification that she won't get one.

I haven't received any email myself after registering yesterday, so I made another one today (with different email address) just before 5pm. Nothing so far ...

Talking to some of the folks at the Apple Store today they said the emails came between 5:30 and 8:00 or so (at least the ones I spoke to). A friend on Facebook just got their email for tomorrow at about 6:00pm.

Right on cue my iPhone 4 has been playing up today....conspiracy theory....

sinurge likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sinurge:
    This time around apple wants you to reserve a time slot (same as last year i guess) to book the iphone. They say if you have not received the email for the time slot by 9 pm then assume the could not reserve a phone for you and try another time.

Has anyone received any confirmation email? Is it a lottery system? any defined logic to know if i will receive am email or not ?
    I received a spam mail from Apple about some new phone or something. Slightly annoying.

I'm enjoying my iPhone. Sheep? No, just someone who enjoys it without making a big hoopla about it.

Creative83 and Satay Sue like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BaconBreadBaker:
    I'm enjoying my iPhone. Sheep? No, just someone who enjoys it without making a big hoopla about it.
    Quite right.

Unhealthy mindset to be so upset about others making a decision to buy a phone.

Why do we buying a phone has anything to do with them to begin with.
    Last edited by Creative83; 21-09-2012 at 10:41 PM.