View Poll Results: Who will have their iphone 5 by the end of Monday?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I reserved for 1 16gb and got it

2 6.90%
  • I reserved for 1 16gb and no luck so far

1 3.45%
  • I reserved for 2 16gb and got it

0 0%
  • I reserved for 2 16gb and no luck so far

3 10.34%
  • I reserved for 1 32gb and got it

1 3.45%
  • I reserved for 1 32gb and no luck so far

2 6.90%
  • I reserved for 2 32gb and got it

0 0%
  • I reserved for 2 32gb and no luck so far

1 3.45%
  • I reserved for 1 64gb and got it

0 0%
  • I reserved for 1 64gb and no luck so far

0 0%
  • I reserved for 2 64gb and got it

1 3.45%
  • I reserved for 2 64gb and no luck so far

2 6.90%
  • No intention to purchase one

16 55.17%
Like Tree10Likes

Who will have their iphone 5 by the end of Monday?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Ok, anyway, back to iPhone 5 mania.......

I passed a '3' shop yesterday and they had an working iPhone 5 on display. I wasn't sure first, only after looking at its back I was assured it was that magical piece of desire. Really hard to tell the difference from the front view (even though I have an iPhone 4). The increase in length is not noticeable with no iPhone 4 next to it.

I switched it on a played around with it for 10 Seconds. Then lost interest. There was simply zero excitement, zero curiosity.

I've just started using my iPhone 5 and there's just one word for it...underwhelming. There is very very little different about it from iPhone 4.

Personally the only reason I bought it was because my iPhone 4 was acting wonky (the speaker would stop working mid-conversation and while I could hear the other person fine, they wouldn't be able to hear me at all.) Anyway I went to Smartone repair and it would have cost me $1900 to check and replace, so I figured I might as well bite the bullet and buy the new one.

The only improvement so far that i noticed with iphone 5 is that the camera seems to take better and sharper pictures. But the whole LTE thing - even when you have it (and it cuts in and out, even in busy places like Causeway Bay), there is no noticeable difference in speed.

Quote Originally Posted by peainpod:
    I've just started using my iPhone 5 and there's just one word for it...underwhelming. There is very very little different about it from iPhone 4.

Personally the only reason I bought it was because my iPhone 4 was acting wonky (the speaker would stop working mid-conversation and while I could hear the other person fine, they wouldn't be able to hear me at all.) Anyway I went to Smartone repair and it would have cost me $1900 to check and replace, so I figured I might as well bite the bullet and buy the new one.

The only improvement so far that i noticed with iphone 5 is that the camera seems to take better and sharper pictures. But the whole LTE thing - even when you have it (and it cuts in and out, even in busy places like Causeway Bay), there is no noticeable difference in speed.
    Does it have street view?

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Does it have street view?
    I didn't know what you meant at first but I just got an email from Smartone offering Street View (like google map, right?). Anyway it costs $15 extra per month if you want it - but I don't so not subscribing.

This is ridiculous. 10 days reservation and no email response.

Molie likes this.

Unbelievable!

How will you be able to display your creative, free-thinking individuality without a new iphone?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6