Best phone plan with 2 number 1 SIM

Closed Thread

Best phone plan with 2 number 1 SIM

Hi
    Just wondering if any one has experience with good options for a 2 number (HK and China numbers) in 1 sim phone provider.

So far, I've come up with China Mobile as the most cost effective option but would e keen to hear of others suggestions

Thanks

I am happy with 3

dumb donkey

Cheapest by far, is China Mobile. Have been using it for 5 years. The others, China Unicom, 3, one2free, CSL etc will be at least double or more.

Do any combine data plans too?
    For example, when I get into china the data switches to use china local data and not roaming data?

China mobile combines data as well

Sent from my GT-I9305 using GeoClicks Mobile

China mobile have a really good deal for data roaming in China. Its $38 a day for unlimited data on your phone. All you need to do is activate it before you depart. I saved about $4000 on roaming data charges when i was in Shanghai a few months ago.

I was wondering if now in mid-2015 there had been any change on what people recommend for 2-in-1 HK and Mainland mobile number in one SIM, and re cross-border data plans? Thanks

I'm on my 3rd year with China mobile with no major complaints. Note that if you do decide to leave, you can only carry your HK number over to another carrier.

Is there any choice in the mainland mobile number provision and is it geographic in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by dossier:
    Is there any choice in the mainland mobile number provision and is it geographic in any way?
    It's just a china mobile number... i think there is a choice of number, but they come as a pair - I think my last 5 or 6 digits of my HK number was the same as China. I ported another HK number into CM instead, so I don't remember.
    CM has good signal in China in general - it's OK in HK, but not quite as good as CSL