Like Tree6Likes

iPod Touch 5g or iPhone 4S?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chris_yang22:
    I'm inclined to go with apple because you can text and video chat for free.
    so can android and even windows 8. maybe you should consider buying 412 watermelons instead of a iphone 2 touch nano.

Thanks, you just answered my question for me.
    My post was in response to someone suggesting you look at classifieds for used phones for around the $2700/$2800 mark.

I know plenty of people willing to sell their second hand 4's and 4s's cheaper than that, you just need to find them.

And besides, like somone said one is a phone one isnt so it's a stupid f@cking question in the first place.

Most of my family and friends back home use apple phones so I'm inclined to go with apple because you can text and video chat for free.
    but you get free apps ( very good ones which you have to pay on iphone), text on whatapp is standard regardless on which phone

"And besides, like somone said one is a phone one isnt so it's a stupid f@cking question in the first place."

thanks for your input but gee, i think it's stupid you sold your phone for half of what it's worth?

Last edited by chris_yang22; 30-10-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    TheBrit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    but you get free apps ( very good ones which you have to pay on iphone), text on whatapp is standard regardless on which phone
    acknowledge that but it's not an option. asking your extended family (which includes old people) to migrate to whats app is unfortunately not an option.
    TheBrit likes this.

acknowledge that but it's not an option. asking your extended family (which includes old people) to migrate to whats app is unfortunately not an option.
    but it was an option to ask old people to migrate to an iphone.

"And besides, like somone said one is a phone one isnt so it's a stupid f@cking question in the first place."

thanks for your input but gee, i think it's stupid you sold your phone for half of what it's worth?
    I sold it to a friend so i sold it for what it cost me to upgrade to the 5. That's what it was worth to me.

i upgraded to a iphone 5 and sold my shoe cabinet. I figured I only need 1, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    im always curious to this statement. can you give some examples?
    i think i paid for about 5 of my apps, all of which were US 0.99. The rest of my multiple dozens of apps were free (either directly free or free via ongoing sales they have almost every day/month/season/year).

android apps are 100% free all the time, never allowed to pay for apps there?

Quote Originally Posted by BaconBreadBaker:
    im always curious to this statement. can you give some examples?
    i think i paid for about 5 of my apps, all of which were US 0.99. The rest of my multiple dozens of apps were free (either directly free or free via ongoing sales they have almost every day/month/season/year).

android apps are 100% free all the time, never allowed to pay for apps there?
    scan biz cards, whatsapp, quick office pro, wii bluetooth controller, games from major publishers, ie, konami, capcom, etc.

yes, android apps, you have to pay if using google play, but you can find the raw files on in the internet and install on your phone, there is " allow installation of non market apps" on all android phones.
    BaconBreadBaker likes this.