Like Tree2Likes

HK not getting Sony Xperia ZL

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Nice to see someone desiring Sony Phone also.

Quote Originally Posted by hongkong7:
    The xperia I am using I must say I am disappointed with due 1.after short period regular use the waterproof snap cover on the Micro USB slot came loose and now flaps about . Sony out of replacement covers so I suspect my phone is not the first one 2.the software programming for update and content transfer is completely buggy no matter how many reinstall etc done 3.Bluetooth has a problem can't detect my viao or detect but can't transfer :slow browser load ' unless screen is lowest setting rubbish battery life :main problem I have spent hours sorting out bugs in the associated software : videos play well though

Sent from my ST27i using GeoClicks Mobile
    content transfer, better if you just drag and drop directly to memory card/or phone

transfer wireless, try using wife file transfer ( it's free) far more easier, just turn on wifi, turn on app, input the website/ip address as stated on the phone then transfer from your computer, quick and easy
    hongkong7 likes this.

you can also consider htc flagship one with 4.7" screen, but no sd card, should come out next month, also so will have a high end med size screen 4.6 screen - xperia sp, should be out in april

I don't think the HTC One has flac support. That is a deal breaker for me. Reviews also seem to suggest that the Beats just eqs the bass high on an otherwise not so great sound.

imparanoic likes this.

The S4 might be a go if it has the good audio chip. I imagine it will be huge tho.

i think you need to judge the sound quality with your ears and decide what suitable for yourself, wait until late april/early may for all of these phones to be released.

if the android phone doeesn't support natively flac, then download an app that does.