Like Tree1Likes

HTC One

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Original Post Deleted
    a brand new 6 grand phone deserves official battery, better if you get an official one from samsung centre within isquare (great view and facilities while waiting in the queue, probably the best customer service centre in hk ) than sin tat.

you can even test the mhl adaptor if you want to (assuming they have one to test out)

Original Post Deleted
    mhl adaptor allows you to mirror your s4 to your hdtv (presumably that their could be cec compatibilty, ie, control your phone with tv remote, but tbc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6sDmYNi6cw

will you risk a hundred or two dollar difference for a third party dodgy battery ( that could explode under circumstances, now you would not like that happening while storing ur phone in your pocket!) or have peace of mind with a real samsung battery

Original Post Deleted
    Okay, when the Note was released - 18 months ago! - it had a monster battery compared with any other 'phone' on the market. The Note II already has a 3100mAh battery in it - again, larger than any other 'phone', except the RAZR MAXX, which is explicitly designed as a big-battery phone...

And for anyone who cares - there are now demo Ones out there, at least there were last night at Smartone in IFC and Wilson in Sheung Wan... I was on my way to the cinema, so didn't have much time to play - yet!

Original Post Deleted
    I think you should take it back as there's clearly a fault. I too have a brand new S4 and the battery life is superb. I've used my phone a fair bit today (mainly whatsapp) and still have 66% battery at 1845.

Not being able to recharge the battery at any 7-11 was the killer.

Ended up getting Galaxy SIII LTE

Last edited by East_coast; 03-05-2013 at 08:33 PM.