1 year unlimited mobile broadband?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I-Cable or HKBN are a no-go. PCCW has a monopoly on Sai Kung and other village/outlying areas.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw
    For you I would recommend you look at New World Mobility, $60 + $12, INCLUDES tethering, unlimited data, 12 month contract, slow 3G speed but fine for mobile youtube, skype with video, whatsapp, etc.
    Does anyone know if this New World Mobility $72 ($60 + $12) plan is still available? I can't read Chinese and thus have no idea what their website says.

Related questions:
    - I currently have a 3HK phone number. If I switch to the above NWM plan would I be able to keep my number?
    - Are there any free or discounted bonuses with the above NWM plan like a subsidized smartphone?

Quote Originally Posted by Adore
    Does anyone know if this New World Mobility $72 ($60 + $12) plan is still available? I can't read Chinese and thus have no idea what their website says.

Related questions:
    - I currently have a 3HK phone number. If I switch to the above NWM plan would I be able to keep my number?
    - Are there any free or discounted bonuses with the above NWM plan like a subsidized smartphone?
    can you read english? http://www.smartone.com/jsp/mobile/p...lish/index.jsp

http://one2free.hkcsl.com/4GLTE/4GWo...ocketwifi.html

287+12 per month unlimited for 12 months 4g lte
    Last edited by jw1701; 26-08-2013 at 10:17 AM.

jw1701, consider editing your post above one more time. ;-)

"If it sounds too good to be true..."

The $187 blasted at our faces on that page cover a mighty 1 GB (!) data and then you're on the meter.

$287 covers massive 5 GB and only at $387 will the connection be "unlimited" albeit potentially speed-capped after the first 5 GB.

The More details link reveals the old gory story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mefisto
    jw1701, consider editing your post above one more time. ;-)

"If it sounds too good to be true..."

The $187 blasted at our faces on that page cover a mighty 1 GB (!) data and then you're on the meter.

$287 covers massive 5 GB and only at $387 will the connection be "unlimited" albeit potentially speed-capped after the first 5 GB.

The More details link reveals the old gory story.
    The Xcite 287 plan is unlimited (but doesnt include tablet devices, just through the wifi dongle by the looks).

The 5GB fair use policy is fairly standard across carriers I think with the exception of PCCW which is as a result more expensive.
    Last edited by jw1701; 27-08-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2