Like Tree77Likes

Nexus 5

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Andro...f8/story01.htm

So I had a quick look at one earlier on Thursday...

OK, so now the N5 has been released / announced, the next challenge is how to get it in / to HK? The North American models won't support HK LTE but are the cheapest....

I put my order in this morning for a 16GB unit. Lets see if it ships... the last ordering experience was more healthcare.gov and less google.com ...

Estimated ship date is around 22nd of this month. Just in time for the Thanksgiving sales that the Mrs and son will spend their christmas money on...

Have a feeling this might not work out .. but worth the experiment so that it gives me rights to whinge about my #firstworldproblems.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I put my order in this morning for a 16GB unit. Lets see if it ships... the last ordering experience was more healthcare.gov and less google.com ...

Estimated ship date is around 22nd of this month. Just in time for the Thanksgiving sales that the Mrs and son will spend their christmas money on...

Have a feeling this might not work out .. but worth the experiment so that it gives me rights to whinge about my #firstworldproblems.
    You went for a North American model?

Are the big box stores here getting this as well? Seems base price is 3800

Think I'll end up getting it even with the smaller battery, will have to remember to keep my battery pack charged I guess

Quote Originally Posted by pkboy:
    Are the big box stores here getting this as well? Seems base price is 3800

Think I'll end up getting it even with the smaller battery, will have to remember to keep my battery pack charged I guess
    HK$3800 for the 16GB model is very high, but I guess in Google Play countries Google is subsidising the price. Seems Australia is probably the cheapest with LTE.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    HK$3800 for the 16GB model is very high.
    yup..

besides talking about the price, is 32gb actually enough for u to use?? The only thing stopping me from getting a nexus 5 myself is the storage. 26gb that are actually usable isnt a lot..
    Last edited by CJ95ZZ; 01-11-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ95ZZ:
    yup..

besides talking about the price, is 32gb actually enough for u to use?? The only thing stopping me from getting a nexus 5 myself is the storage. 26gb that are actually usable isnt a lot..
    Depends on yourself. I've got a 16GB N4 and find that's more than enough for me. But then again I don't have lots of movies or mp3s on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Depends on yourself. I've got a 16GB N4 and find that's more than enough for me. But then again I don't have lots of movies or mp3s on my phone.
    im the opposite. tons of of mp3s and most are flac files (up to 300mb per album).
    just cant be bothered to get an ipod and carry two devices at the same time.

wanna ask, what u think about aosp?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast