Typo keyboard for iPhone

Closed Thread

Typo keyboard for iPhone

For those ex-blackberry peeps that ended up getting an iphone because BB10 was so bad there is now something for those that hate the touch keyboard.
    I know there are ones you can get in Wan Chai but they slide out and are not praticle for the top row of keys.
    I ordered one last night for February delivery and will be for the wife as she is a bb fiend and hates typing on her iphone. Not sure if there will be one coming out for the samsung or other models but the seller has already got the attention of BB who now want to sue him.

I didn't realise that they were released already. I thought that it was being shown at CES show and then coming out later and then saw the lawsuit. It does look a lot like a BB keyboard though!

http://www.imore.com/crackberry-kevi...iphone-ceslive

Review of the keyboard case.

Last edited by thegame181; 16-01-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Just my opinion, but it changes the dimensions of the phone quite radically, I think it looks a bit ugly.

But I guess if you're a diehard Blackberry user it could have some attraction.

They already sold out of their January pre-orders. I got myself down for the February one. Cost something like 126 US including shipping and handling.
    Let me just add that it isn't for me but the wife.

I thought Blackberry was suing the creators of this?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using GeoClicks mobile app

Dont hold your breath. I managed to get one but now they have been hit with a sales ban.

Makes sense unfortunately for a sales ban, basically a copy (and not as good as) of the Q10 keyboard. At the very least they should pay for the rights to copy the keyboard

Sent from my Q10 using GeoClicks mobile app

Got the Q10 for my wifes birthday, it must have had the simcard in it for all of 6 hours before it was thrown aside never to be used again and replaced by an iPhone. Basically keyboard is great but shame about the phone.

Exactly, I like mine and it's great for my needs but people really missed the tool belt that will come with the Q20 should help them convert the legacy folks still buying bolds

Plus people can adjust to using a touch keyboard real easy too