Cell phone Carriers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Either way, how can i get in contact with the cell phone companies contact rep for potential business development with my company?

Quote Originally Posted by michael106
    Either way, how can i get in contact with the cell phone companies contact rep for potential business development with my company?
    Well do some basic research on the company by going onto the company website, Maybe make a few phone calls to try and get a contact name etc.

No different to how you'd do it back in the states.

I probably know someone in most if not all the operators.

However, the site leasing business has been explored before and an outsider would be very hard pushed to make it work. Why? - cos several operators have big property developers behind them they can arm-twist little landlords to get sites. Operators also share difficult to get site locations.

Sites can't be moved very easily due to coverage and other considerations, so it's impossible to threaten landlords to get a cheaper price.

Etc.

"Why? - cos several operators have big property developers behind them they can arm-twist little landlords to get sites"

Can you go in detail about that?

Theres no need to threaten, we would just offer lump sum payment in exchange for the rent stream. Can you refer me your contacts for the operators?

Thanks

I understand now what you mean about no need to threaten... That model has been looked at too...

Do you work for Spectrasite or Crown Castle or another?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2