Xiaomi Mi3 Silver 16GB

Closed Thread

Xiaomi Mi3 Silver 16GB

I got one a couple of weeks ago. Got to say it's a really impressive phone. Nice design, fast, high spec, full hd 5 inch screen etc. Great for gaming, and the Miui interface is one the least annoying android skins.

...Anyhoo, I'm thinking of switching back to samsung cos I'm missing the expandable memory and removable battery.

So if anyone's interested I'm open to offers! For reference I paid $2600 for the phone with basic pack (wallet type cover, screen protector). I'd like to trade (galaxy s4 or note 3) or just sell it. Phone in great condition of course!

Last edited by mrdollars; 26-04-2014 at 01:41 AM.

How much? Any problems?

Quote Originally Posted by mrdollars:
    I got one a couple of weeks ago. Got to say it's a really impressive phone. Nice design, fast, high spec, full hd 5 inch screen etc. Great for gaming, and the Miui interface is one the least annoying android skins.

...Anyhoo, I'm thinking of switching back to samsung cos I'm missing the expandable memory and removable battery.

So if anyone's interested I'm open to offers! For reference I paid $2600 for the phone with basic pack (wallet type cover, screen protector). I'd like to trade (galaxy s4 or note 3) or just sell it. Phone in great condition of course!