Mobile phone voice ringtone

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Do you mean a ringtone or a connecting tone (the sound the caller hears when he/she calls you)? For a connecting tone you have to check with your provider.

Ringtone.

You might wanna ask people you know if they have hear it before. Basically, its like when I call you, your mobile will have this voice saying something, then it rings.

Ok, that's a mp3 ringtone then. If your phone supports them you'll find plenty of them on the net. Try www.mobile9.com on the bottom of the page you have the free ringtones. Downloading them requires WAP.

Quote Originally Posted by elle:
    Ok, that's a mp3 ringtone then. If your phone supports them you'll find plenty of them on the net. Try www.mobile9.com on the bottom of the page you have the free ringtones. Downloading them requires WAP.
    Thanks for that site, taken a look and found something similar.

I think is the "you have a phone call" one, but I'm looking for the mandarin version that says, in mandarin "Hello, how are you, please anwser your phone"

Ooops... In that case sorry I can't help you as I am not a Mandarin speaker. But I am sure there are several Chinese websites where you can download them.

I use makeownringtone tool for all ringtone purposes. making a ringtone is much faster, than searching for free tones, and what's important - it's free