Apple iPhone 3G - Where to buy turbosim to unlock?

Closed Thread

Apple iPhone 3G - Where to buy turbosim to unlock?

I've been looking around, and can't really find anywhere to buy an i-Smart Phone iPhone 3G turbosim or from any other brand. I've just permanently moved to Hong Kong and have an iPhone from Canada lugging around with me.

I've been told Mongkok has it, but does anyone know where specifically within there?

Any help is appreciated!

As i have moved to Hong Kong recently too i can't really help u with where to buy the SIM to unlock.
    But i have unlocked quite a few iPhones trough PC.
    If any interest contact me.

oop.. I'm in the same boat.. 3g iphone from Canada... moving to HK next week.. If you find the turbosim.. please let me know where!

Heck.. if you import one.. grab two
    (I wish I had more time and ordered one earlier)

hi try here

Hi all related to mobile phones in mongkok, the only stop is syntel shopping mall.. if u r coming through mtr.. take exit d2, jus walk straigh after exit.. u can find the GOME shop in the corner jus cross the gome is syntel shopping mall.. its so huge.. i hope u can find there wat u want..

cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by Skulleye:
    As i have moved to Hong Kong recently too i can't really help u with where to buy the SIM to unlock.
    But i have unlocked quite a few iPhones trough PC.
    If any interest contact me.
    hello, i am interested in unlocking my iphone thru the PC. could you help me.
    Thanks

I found the turbosim at SIN TAT building in Mong Kok.. They wanted I believe 300 or 400 for it..
    It's on the first floor.. and they have a large sign showing Turbosim.

hi skulleye
    i have quite a few 3G iphones from the states which i'd like to unlock through the PC. As i dont want to use a turbosim because of its possible "side effects" could you pleez help me in unlocking directions

I am in HK with a 1st generation iphone that is locked. any ideas on how to unlock it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shankman:
    I am in HK with a 1st generation iphone that is locked. any ideas on how to unlock it?
    http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1880