Sell old phones

Closed Thread

Sell old phones

Hey guys,

I'm new to geoexpat, but currently I'm trying to sell my old mobile phone (Dopod D810) I was wondering if you guys knew any reputable shops in Hong Kong thats taking in old phones for a high price.

Thanks in advance

Chris

There are many traders sitting on the pavement that do this, I have seen them in Causewaybay and Mong Kok. But I don't think you get a very good deal from them. Your best bet might be to post on some classifieds and hope someone will take it.

Yea, I don't trust the people sitting on the pavement ><, I posted mine on classified thanks.

Why not?

They offer you a price for your phone, if you think its fair then accept it and they give you cash, If not then walk away.

You'll get a better price than taking it to a store for a part exchange for example.

Hey, which pavement-guy have you sold your phone to before? I might just wanna try it once cause I heard before they have to dissemble your mobile phone and stuff. So I might be just paranoid.

The guy in Central on theatre lane

They don't take apart the phone no, they just remove your sim if theres one in there and hand it back to you and place one of theirs in it to see if it works and thats it.

Good pay?

*filler*