Like Tree82Likes

iPhone 6

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    You guys are just as bad as the fanboys really, I don't like K pop but I don't go around bashing it everytime it ever mentioned. Wasn't there a thread from about a year ago and everybody was predicting the demise of Apple, how their shares will plummet, how the iPhone 5s will not sell. What happened to that? Apple is still there, the share price is as strong as ever, and the 5s became the best selling phone. Now that Apple has craved in to the demands of a bigger screen, the 6 will sell.
    actually, I highlighted it's advantages as well as disadvantages, at the end of the day, whether it justifies it's premium price is very subjective

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Price of the Iphone 6 will reach round 20K RMB, mostly likely to the people that MUST have it ASAFP.
    Seems I undervalued the phone, according to HK Standard. WTF 35K HK$ for a bloody phone FFS

The gray market price of the iPhone 6 reached a record high of 28,000 yuan (HK$35,200) in Beijing, just ahead of the smartphone's global introduction.
    Hungry for a bite of Apple - The Standard

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Seems I undervalued the phone, according to HK Standard. WTF 35K HK$ for a bloody phone FFS

Hungry for a bite of Apple - The Standard
    Thats if you want to be one of the first to get one, its the same with any limited supply product in HK, there's market will drive up the price to meet the demand, and the highest bidder wins......to the profit of the reseller.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    Thats if you want to be one of the first to get one, its the same with any limited supply product in HK, there's market will drive up the price to meet the demand, and the highest bidder wins......to the profit of the reseller.
    I understand that but 28K RMB I think is a new HIGH for Iphone, 5S was around 10-15K RMB especially for the Gold version.

Anyways Trendy PPL with money will pay whatever it costs to get their hands on it 1st I suppose so I will try to get in on the action and make some MOLA$$$ for myself Wahey LOL

How do you resell the iphone 6???

If I can made 10-15 K I am interested too!

There will be touts right outside the Apple Stores waiting to buy them from you as soon as you come out. Otherwise head on down to Sin Tat in Mong Kok.

The difficulty will be getting an order timeslot from the Apple website.

Also, I bet you will only be able to make seriously big money for the first week or so (or until the phones are officially released in China). Resell rates will slowly drop afterwards.

Last edited by jmbf; 10-09-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative83:
    Think the apple watch's main highlight is its NFC capability... though seems like it's nothing new nowadays

But there are too many obstacles in the way to get the watch.

- Those who do not use iphone cannot use the watch
    - The alternative Moto G isn't inferior
    - Price point higher than the rest of the competetors
    - battery life unknown。。。?
    - All the pervs already got the Samsung watch
    In his speech Cook said that you can charge your watch every night. So he may have been implying a 12 hr battery life which probably means that it'll only last the day if you use if to tell the time and none of its 'smart' features!!!

Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks

Quote Originally Posted by jmbf:
    There will be touts right outside the Apple Stores waiting to buy them from you as soon as you come out. Otherwise head on down to Sin Tat in Mong Kok.

The difficulty will be getting an order timeslot from the Apple website.

Also, I bet you will only be able to make seriously big money for the first week or so (or until the phones are officially released in China). Resell rates will slowly drop afterwards.
    Thanks. Which phone do you reckon will sell more easily/faster?

Quote Originally Posted by Max1478:
    If I can made 10-15 K I am interested too!
    You will not make this mark up in HK, if you do manage to get your hands on 1 or 2 phones, the guys standing outside Apple will probably give you 1K per phone extra, same in Sin Tat.
    imparanoic likes this.

probably best way is set up a taobao account and sell it as an auction

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast