Like Tree7Likes

Wan Chai computer mall: best phone repair shop?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by HKboiii:
    It's not a grey import! Unless Expansys HK sells grey imports, which would be a bit of a scandal...
    345, two months ago.
    Ummm yes they do sell grey imports.
    imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HKboiii:
    It's not a grey import! Unless Expansys HK sells grey imports, which would be a bit of a scandal...
    345, two months ago.
    Expansys hk sells mostly grey ' unofficial' imports with their own warranty

Sony uses IMEI reference to identify that your z2 is not official hk stock, hence, why they charging HK$400 extra.

https://hongkong.geoexpat.com/forum/...d257770-3.html

two months ago, I purchased my z2 for HK$2,969 during 20th November 2014 ( only HK$549 more from sony), as it was a trade involved for a 2011 xperia arc (which I have not used since dec 2012 aka loan to a mate phone) which I got HK$1100 off the list price, plus add on such as HK$79 for 16 sd card and 8000 mah portable charger (the price for z2 is at HK$3999 for official sony)

Any update OP?

Cracked my Iphone 6+ screen over the weekend and also prefer a wanchai solution.

Bumping this thread. Cracked the home button of my iphone 7, any ideas where to get this repaired? Preferably Wanchai. TIA!

I would suggest 298 Computer Zone in Wanchai
    https://en.tripadvisor.com.hk/Attrac...Hong_Kong.html

lots of shops and options. price is more or less the same.
    don't really enjoy wanchai computer center tbh

Mrs. Jones likes this.

I would also like to add some comment that I've really not thought thoroughly through and it is also useless and will confuse at least 30% of other users, but it could help, or at least make me feel like I am helping.... here it goes.

"Have you tried Pacific Place, there is a shop that sells blue speakers on the top floor?"

There! I think I just made a contribution to humanity and earth and have earned myself a cup of Cocoa.