Like Tree33Likes

Nexus 5X & 6P in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Nexus 5X & 6P in Hong Kong

Looks like the Nexus 5X will be announced this time next week.

Google will hold Nexus event September 29 in San Francisco - CNET

Along with the Nexus 6P and maybe a new Chromecast.

From the rumours so far, there's a good chance I'll be up for a 5X... Hopefully will be available in HK day one.

Has the tablet side of things just died? Haven't heard a single word about that - and only one or two pretty unreliable-looking things about a possible new Shield tablet, which seems an interesting alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz:
    From the rumours so far, there's a good chance I'll be up for a 5X... Hopefully will be available in HK day one.
    My old Nexus 5 is on its last legs. Camera is caputt, the tilt sensors are caputt, the battery is near death....

Lets hope whatever comes out will be a good (and reasonably priced) replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    My old Nexus 5 is on its last legs. Camera is caputt, the tilt sensors are caputt, the battery is near death....

Lets hope whatever comes out will be a good (and reasonably priced) replacement.
    Did you abuse it? Mine's still going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Same here. Usually in my pocket with the keys and a battery case around it. Lasts for 24 hours now. Camera and everything else is in good shape.

Only reason I'm considering upgrading is the improved battery life on the 5X and I can hand off my 5 to someone else who is using a Samsung S2.

The Nexus 6P

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Same here. Usually in my pocket with the keys and a battery case around it. Lasts for 24 hours now. Camera and everything else is in good shape.

Only reason I'm considering upgrading is the improved battery life on the 5X and I can hand off my 5 to someone else who is using a Samsung S2.
    Battery life was poor right out of the box so I haven't really noticed any deterioration.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Sadly, yes - its been abused. Dropped many times, sat on many times, gotten moist too many times....

The front cover as well as the back are coming apart now...

I was going to look at Moto or other LGs but I'll wait to see what Nexus will bring. I've been a happy customer, no regrets.
    shri and huja like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast