Like Tree2Likes

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Hi friends

Where can I buy online (official) Redmi Note 2 16GB - Blue colour. I have searched all over internet and am wholly confused by the xiaomi and the mi and the redmi brands. And the sites being in Chinese - means its even more tough for me

Can anyone tell me where to get that which is safe and can deliver locally in Hong Kong

Also can anyone tell me if there is a Redmi Note 2 - Prime as well with upgraded specs? I am confused if its a myth or real

Many thx

The same places along Apliu street you are selling your iPhone will be able to point you to a Redmi reseller.

imparanoic likes this.

buy direct from xiaomi 【小米手機4i $1399起】

Xiaomi Note 2

Not sure why some English sites call it the Xiaomi Redmi Note but it really is just called the Xiaomi Note. Redmi refers to their lowest end base model phone.

Best to buy it from their website:
    小米Note ﹣ 小米香港官方網站
    I think CSL has a Xiaomi shop in Kowloon Bay. They may sell it to you. If you dare to buy from one of these many resellers, make sure you get a HK local unit. There are so many different LTE frequency bands and not sure if the China ones will be the same.

No Xiaomi Note 2 available yet but it was launches in Aug so it may take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdonkey:
    buy direct from xiaomi 【小米手機4i $1399起】
    this is 4I.. i Need the note...

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    The same places along Apliu street you are selling your iPhone will be able to point you to a Redmi reseller.
    Went there yesterday and also to Sin Tat Plaza.. no was giving Redmi Note 2.. and I was worried of buying fake.. can anyone point me to an online store which delivers in hong kong

don't seem to find Note 2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by john.doe1985:
    Went there yesterday and also to Sin Tat Plaza.. no was giving Redmi Note 2.. and I was worried of buying fake.. can anyone point me to an online store which delivers in hong kong
    You need to take a Cantonese speaker that you trust with you. This will save you a LOT of time.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast