Like Tree3Likes

Double sided USB cable

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Double sided USB cable

BlitzWolf™ 2.1A Micro USB Cable Double Sided USB A Male to Double Sided Micro B 3.3ft/1m for Android Sale-Banggood.com

Unless it's cheap, why not just use a standard usb to micro usb with a cheap (as low as hkd9) usb to micro usb adapter

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    Unless it's cheap, why not just use a standard usb to micro usb with a cheap (as low as hkd9) usb to micro usb adapter
    You don't get it. the USB A side (i.e. the fiddly little bit that goes into your phone) is double sided, so you don't have to fcuk around with getting the right side.

Original Post Deleted
    yep. just like about 95% of the issues on this forum, esp in the technology sections (where I would pretty much guess everything is a first world problem).
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    You don't get it. the USB A side (i.e. the fiddly little bit that goes into your phone) is double sided, so you don't have to fcuk around with getting the right side.
    Ohh... The double sided cable doesn't come standard with Android phones? +1 to Apple.
    TheBrit likes this.

I thought the new USB type 3 plug and cable on the latest Android phones is double sided like Apple lightning cable. Are you saying that this is an old type 2 cable, that can connect to old phones, double sided?

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    I thought the new USB type 3 plug and cable on the latest Android phones is double sided like Apple lightning cable. Are you saying that this is an old type 2 cable, that can connect to old phones, double sided?
    basically yes. usb 3 will sure change that, but the thing is it will probably take a few years to be prevalent. this i guess is a stop gap cable.

OK then yeah this cable is kinda cool and gives us the best feature of USB 3 with our old phones.

Now you've explained it Pin, Yeah! Yes the IS one of the "first world problems" i'm happy to get a solution to

I have placed an order for three, won't arrive for a few weeks though. lets see how they are.

HK_Katherine likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast