Arghhh Killed my Iphone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Arghhh Killed my Iphone

As per title really, I think I've killed my iphone.

It won't power on and the battery is fully charged however when I connect it to the desktop via usb it does recognise it.

I'm at work so itunes is not installed thus not able to do a restore either. So is there anything I can do to try and recover it otherwise I'll send it off to apple and not have use of it until who knows when.

Arghhhh

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

maybe it should be called AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEphone.

This happened to me recently.

Have you tried a reset...just hold down the home button and the sleep button at the same time until the white apple logo appears...

try rebooting the computer? i had this problem with mine and when the computer was rebooted it was as if the usb ports turned on. unless of course other usb things are working fine. also sometimes when my batt is dead it says its fully charged.

sorry i read that wrong... nm the first part

Tonyb

You lifesaver! Thanks I owe you a beer or two.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    As per title really, I think I've killed my iphone.

It won't power on and the battery is fully charged however when I connect it to the desktop via usb it does recognise it.

I'm at work so itunes is not installed thus not able to do a restore either. So is there anything I can do to try and recover it otherwise I'll send it off to apple and not have use of it until who knows when.

Arghhhh
    I think your provider gives you a replacement phone, don't they? I remember the 3 guy told me something about the fact that the replacement probably won't be an iphone, but it was better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by zenlogo:
    jimbo, did you have a liquid lunch?... didn't think of doing a reset? hmmmmmm
    Umm totally forgot how to do it

I'm having major problems with my iPhone, and I can't get in touch with Apple. URGHHGH >=[

whats happened to yours?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast