Like Tree16Likes

iphone 7

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

iphone 7

iPhone - Apple (HK)

Go on, lets talk about it.

I am on iphone5S model, giving this generation a skip and save the 7k to put in my savings account. I am still on the fence about the new headphone sockets, and the airpod looks ridiculous, it looks like a inverted penis dangling on the earhole.

spode and Mrs. Jones like this.

3 days battery usage from this phone might tip the balance

https://www.follownews.com/the-zte-n...ery-life-1j2j9

meh.

My iPhone 6 still works ok la.

Can you live with lightning headphones on the new iPhone 7 especially considering they lightning USB is easily prone to damage over time on the lightning end, plus, they are not much improvement on the sound quality due budget nature of these headphones, even with integrated DAC which presumably bumps the the replacement price to hkd350~400? On the other hand, higher end lightning earphones by third party bandwill have significantly improved lightning earphones due to external DAC and higher audiophile grade earphones, but that will be over hkd1000, some even higher than that, but it will sound good

I'm wondering how people will listen to music/watch movies and charge the phone at the same time.

Nep and spode like this.

would my wireless Bluetooth earphones work with it?
    my colleagues tell me it will not have Bluetooth.

I have an iphone 6 and a nokia old school phone. I was going to downgrade totally to nokia if the 7 wasnt waterproof to a certain amount. Thankfully it is so I may consider sticking with apple if future models are taking this route.

Quote Originally Posted by si0001:
    I'm wondering how people will listen to music/watch movies and charge the phone at the same time.
    Cannot la. Get used to it.

(Using wireless headphones seems to be the only option until there are a quadrillion chinese adapters on the market that solve exactly this problem)

Original Post Deleted
    Phew!

I am sure that I read an article or saw a video that said that they were not happy with the energy efficiency of Bluetooth and that they were going to do their own standard for wireless transmission soon. Can not find anything now though.

Thanks!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast