Like Tree27Likes

Which mobile?

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    My Nexus 5x is on life support and may not come back. If it does, its a bonus and will keep as a spare....

In the meantime, I need replacement, hopefully a quick one.

No real hard requirements aside from something reliable and priced somewhere around 2.5-3.5
    Will not do Samsung due to bloat - It will annoy the hell out of me.
    Prefer to stay away from Xiaomi - only because I didn't really like the UI.

Considering : Oneplus3t - like the specs, price and the reviews. Is it easy to find a new one at SinTat ?

Considering : Oneplus 5 - I wonder how long it will take to come here. Will it be available quickly ?

Considering : A used 5x to tide me over for a while....

Anything else I should consider for a quick purchase if my N5x bites the dust ?
    Oneplus 5 is being announced today. So will hopefully get a better idea on pricing and availability over the course of today.

I have to say I've been very happy with my Oneplus 3T. There are problems with it, but for the price, it is very hard to compare.
    DrWho likes this.

Same as Shri, my 12 year old has the Xiaomi note 4 and he's completely changed the UI to look like an iphone of all things. And damn it is convincing, I mean the icons, fonts, the way notifications and pull up for music and airplane mode works etc, fucking hell the thing completely looks and works like an iphone now. Just saying, the UI should not really be a concern. I think there is also a "google now" launcher you can install if you want it to look like a google phone.

HowardCoombs likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7