Like Tree9Likes

prepaid.com.hk?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

prepaid.com.hk?

Has anyone ever bought from them?

Wanting to buy a Japanese sim card in advance and they have one for HKD88 for 5 days.

Prepaid SIM | Data SIM | Traveler SIM | Roaming SIM | 儲值卡 | 外遊儲值卡 | 數據卡 | 特價儲值卡 | 香港儲值卡 - PREPAID.COM.HK

JaredHK likes this.

I've not used the website you mention, but have used this one recently - https://www.simsimhk.com

They arrive very quickly (1 or 2 days, or if urgent you can visit their office in wan chai to pick up directly.

dumbdonkey, pin and JaredHK like this.

pre paid website price is cheaper than simsimhk. $99 vs $120 for a 8 day unlimited data in Japan NTT Docomo.
    Thanks for the websites, Ill need a data card for June Japan trip

Quote Originally Posted by Seagulls!:
    I've not used the website you mention, but have used this one recently - https://www.simsimhk.com

They arrive very quickly (1 or 2 days, or if urgent you can visit their office in wan chai to pick up directly.
    Damn it, too late, already ordered with the other company. I see the company you have provided has a cheaper Japan sim card at HKD80. oh well, too late now.

When we went last year, i remember they were also on sale on the plane. We traveled with Hong Kong Express.

pin and timonoj like this.

I also buy sim cards from Groupon and HKTVmall, but pricewise I've found it difficult to beat the latter.

pin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    When we went last year, i remember they were also on sale on the plane. We traveled with Hong Kong Express.
    Thanks Rani, did think of that, but we are flying Air India, so not sure if they will carry Japan sim cards. When we went with them to Korea, they didn't carry Korean sim cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagulls!:

Forwarded this to a buddy who called them earlier. He said the guy spoke perfect english and was very helpful . He ordered a couple of cards.
    Thanks !

Original Post Deleted
    whats the price if we get directly from 3?

Plenty of these cards from sim resellers in SSP etc.
    No need to go through the hassle of ordering online and waiting

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast