Like Tree8Likes

Expat's Discount

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Expat's Discount

I am start doing my part time mobile repair and computer , 24 hours available if out of North new Territories you need to pay the bus fees, $100-200 for software repair, for cracked screen will be the base on the taobao charge for new screen and I only charge $100 for my repair fees. Fair enough hun? I'm a 26/f a lonely in HK my parents passed away, hope you all can support me for one of my income for business. Thanks all. Blessings xxx

I have a Nexus 5 screen needs replacing and my 1+1 the top and bottom screen works but the middle doesnt LOL that will need replacing as well. Send me your quote for both, total price for each phone screen replacement.

Rob2020 likes this.

I also have a OPO (OnePlus One) with a dead zone across the middle of the screen, I believe the digitiser needs to be replaced, feel free to quote! thanks

chuckster007 likes this.

OP if you're going to use the forums to solicit business - we'll allow it for a little bit. BUT, don't turn this into a whatsapp me thing. That is f'ing annoying.... spam and then run away and never come back because you put your whatsapp number.

paris.mu likes this.

Thanks for reminding and noticed. So sorry

i have a samsung note 1 that wont switch on. any ideas? the battery is new and fully charged.

Could you replace the screen on a Nintendo DS Lite?

It might dun need the new batteries replace, because sometimes you need to charge the phone hardware, without the battery with it.

Both my phones did not survive the 2 year old kid test

Lumia 930 screen, can you fix it? How much?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast