Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Birdie Mobile - Smartone online only

Hi guys, can someone PM me a referral code for Birdie pls?

Wanna give it a go before moving my whole family off CSL..

Cheers!

Just got Birdie. Speed next to Exchange Square - download 17.7mbps, upload 8.3mbps. Reasonable!

i will apply to port my number to birdie this weekend. please pm me a referral code if you have any.

been using birdie for about 3 months now and i'm loving it.

No contracts, it's fast (4.5g speeds), and the app is easy to use.

Happy to refer anyone if they need a code!

I'm looking for a referral code too. Btw, do you get a contract or monthly invoice?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Jones
    Monthly invoice, no contract.
    I think you can set up credit card autopay.

Hello,

I was wondering if I can use the Birdie service through a 4G router, is this allowed?

Thank you.

Birdie is one of the best pay as you go SIM in HK. I live and work in Sheung Wan, the reception is excellent with full bars on iPhone. My work phone on contracted 1010 only receives 3 out of 4 bars reception, regularly dropping to 2. Birdie is very easy to use, allows you to change plans monthly (minimum $48). My plan is $140 monthly for 15GB...if you choose autopay you will receive an additional 2GB. If you do not want to pay $500++ then Birdie is a no brainer. One sim, no contract, fantastic reception/speeds. The bonus is free unlimited data from 1AM-6AM! Let me know if you require a referral code. Cheers.

bdw

Quote Originally Posted by kwwwaanou
    Hello,

I was wondering if I can use the Birdie service through a 4G router, is this allowed?

Thank you.
    Yes it works. I used it in Japan recently inside a Xiaomi ZMI router. Only HK$12/day for roaming in Japan. The biggest problem I had was I was sharing the router with 4 people, and after 500MB per day the speed slows down to 128kbps which was almost unusable, horribly slow. My bloody kids with their video games sucked through the 500MB pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw
    Yes it works. I used it in Japan recently inside a Xiaomi ZMI router. Only HK$12/day for roaming in Japan. The biggest problem I had was I was sharing the router with 4 people, and after 500MB per day the speed slows down to 128kbps which was almost unusable, horribly slow. My bloody kids with their video games sucked through the 500MB pretty quickly.
    LOL. Perhaps the issue here is not Birdie but your kids playing games when they should be getting to know Japan! I typically use about 50MB a day on my phone!
    bdw likes this.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast