Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9
Like Tree37Likes

Birdie Mobile - Smartone online only

Quote Originally Posted by bdw
    Birdie is not unlimited but offers 10GB top ups for $100 each. So you can get a base 7GB plan for $120/month, then you can upgrade to 17GB for $220, 27GB for $320, 37GB for $420, etc.

Why do you want unlimited? For mobile use or to replace a main home line? I think the birdie plan is fantastic for mobile use and who the hell needs more data than what I mention above? But if you're looking to replace a home internet line with a mobile solution then Birdie is not suitable and you better look elsewhere.
    Yes, the plan is to replace f##king PCCW with something that doesn't lock me into a 2 year contract. In the current form Birdie is indeed not an option, but maybe it will become in the future, if they add an unlimited plan.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw
    Birdie now has a lite option for only $38 per month all in (no admin charges etc). If offers only 300MB data at full speed, but after this you can still use throttled at 128kbps which will still allow whatsapp/email/maps and other basic services to run. Or you can top up for $20/GB. So you can get 1.3GB for $58 per month, 2.3GB for $78. If you use more than 2.3GB/month then it makes sense to choose the normal 5GB package for $90.
    Thanks for that, that is cheaper than my CMHK HKD50 a month deal. Will look into for sure.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9