Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree29Likes

Making the switch to android

I have used both for years and still continue to do so. Hate huge screen so standard iPhone and also a Huawei Mate 10 which so far has pissed every Korean Android phone I've had into the river. Having bigger thicker hands I despise rear fingerprint readers, on front is better for me. IF I ever had to go down to one phone it would be the iPhone no problem. Facetime, handover and iCloud see to that. If I ever had to have a single Android phone though it'd be hard not to go Chinese. Bang for the buck is incredible. Apps again are a different story, we have our own apps out there on both platforms and a considerable difference required in due diligence for both.

Switch over !

Get a stock Android . Change over to a one plus 3T . 6GB RAM and 64 Gig of storage . Battery lasts for a day even with constant gaming. it doesn't lag at all. The battery charges from 0 to 80% battery in 45 minutes thanks to a fast charger. It retails for less than HKD 3000. Good luck !

Last edited by Taruntandon; 18-05-2018 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine
    Its a choice to download an app. Its a choice which permissions to give - my android lists them out and allows me to decline if I don't want to. And for many of us, our phone is just a phone ffs. Not an extension of our person.
    That is because you have an Android phone that is running the latest version of the OS. Probably accounts for a single digit of the market. The rest of people are sharing all their shit as they have to run an app to be able to do work or communicate with someone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4