Cracked mobile phone screen

Cracked mobile phone screen

Hi

Anyone can recommend a reliable repair place to replace a cracked Samsung phone screen? I know there is Sin Tat plaza on Argyle Street but so many vendors. Thanks.

I have always had satisfactory repairs at reasonable co$t from the stall about 10 feet inside the front doors on the LEFT side YMMV

12A, G/F Wonder Building
    161-175 Fuk Wa Street
    Sham Shui Po

Tel: 2677 6004 2677 9901

Really helpful guy - charges about $300 - done in an hour or so.

Whoever you end up going..

Make sure they do it in front of you...

Usually some of the shops with bad rep would replace your good parts with bad ones (like a dying battery)..

Quote Originally Posted by bigcrown
    Whoever you end up going..

Make sure they do it in front of you...

Usually some of the shops with bad rep would replace your good parts with bad ones (like a dying battery)..
    like a dying battery?

Question for you. If you go to the shop and stand right in front of them and then the repairer pulls out a battery from a drawer of batteries, how do you know if it is a good one or bad one?

I guess what I am saying is that by all means watch the repair if you want. It can be fun to see how the repairers use their tools and those long grown out fingernails, but thinking that you are going to be able to tell between the grades of parts is ludicrous.

just do it in a chinese district near you, no need to goto sin tat if not near you.