Like Tree16Likes

Replacing iPhone battery

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Yeah Morrison. You could have simply googled your needs, found the best solution and saved us some time. But technical issues are, admittedly, outside the range of many folk.

TheBrit and Morrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jobin:
    Yeah Morrison. You could have simply googled your needs, found the best solution and saved us some time. But technical issues are, admittedly, outside the range of many folk.
    I gave a like because Britney liked yer post , lol

Shift Workshop at L2, Wan Chai Computer Centre. Taken all my out of warranty Apple products to Roy and I would recommend going over to get a battery replaced. I

Morrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    What is the max capacity? Sounds more like something is sucking power. Check for hungry apps. .
    Mine is at 84% MAX capacity. But the phone can not last a whole day without being recharged. Looks like a battery replacement or a new phone replacement is due. I hate carrying extra battery packs - I'm a guy who does not like to carry a bag with me, and usually just carry a phone, Octopus and a few dollars cash.
    Morrison likes this.

Try this guy:

https://www.facebook.com/swtechnology2009/

I got my SE battery replaced last year, but now it's draining again since I upgraded to the new iOS

Morrison likes this.

I have the same issue with my iPhone SE. I got mine in summer 2017 so it is only 2.5 years old. Max battery health thing is 84% so pretty good but after some updates a year ago the battery life gets drained incredibly quickly. Mine will only last half a day now so I need to bring along power banks.

Heard the iPhone SE 2 will be out in March though so I'm looking forward to that.

Morrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktri:
    I have the same issue with my iPhone SE. I got mine in summer 2017 so it is only 2.5 years old. Max battery health thing is 84% so pretty good but after some updates a year ago the battery life gets drained incredibly quickly. Mine will only last half a day now so I need to bring along power banks.

Heard the iPhone SE 2 will be out in March though so I'm looking forward to that.
    If you did OTA updates, it will better to back and make a clean restore using iTunes. This have helped some users with battery life.
    Morrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shafiq:
    If you did OTA updates, it will better to back and make a clean restore using iTunes. This have helped some users with battery life.
    Do you mean rolling back the updates? I've heard about it but want the security improvements

Quote Originally Posted by Viktri:
    Do you mean rolling back the updates? I've heard about it but want the security improvements
    Backup and full restore. Not a rollback.

The Ota patches the os. The rollback apparently does a full or fresh install of the new os.