Redmi Note 9 , daughter jinxed it.

Closed Thread

Redmi Note 9 , daughter jinxed it.

She want to play and changed the wall paper

Now I cannot read some pages because the have black text black wallpaper.

I have changed the wall paper to a light colour on home and lock ( only options it gives ) and the phone is in light mode.

I am in hospital at the mo and need to tether the phone to my laptop. It is this page I need for the network key info. Can't see it

Also might need the backup pages if a factory reset is needed but they are same affected.

Help!!!

I don’t use Redmi, but what about going to display advanced options and switching to dark mode. Or alternatively trying to copy-paste the network key to somewhere you can see it?

Agree.. Try settings display dark mode or brightness options.

Done both. No joy. In light mode these pages are dark.

On another note . I bought a 4G package with 7G use included and wow does that not last long streaming F1 and YouTube.

Also I have an ad blocker on chrome and that has sucked 800mb in less than a day. WTF!!!

Welcome to the suck up the money on mobiles world.

Oh, my phone . In light mode but notifications are dark

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0:
    I don’t use Redmi, but what about going to display advanced options and switching to dark mode. Or alternatively trying to copy-paste the network key to somewhere you can see it?
    How can I cp something I can't see?

If you could roughly gauge/remember where it was from memory, or even some how-to guide on “finding the network key” that wasn’t your specific problem, I assumed the copy/paste function might be visible even if the text wasn’t. Sorry if the suggestion didn’t help.

The easiest thing is to get your next visitor in hospital to bring you a spare phone and take the phone away to the phone shop to fix.