Like Tree4Likes

Borrowed phone from friend, they can see my addresses and credit card details?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Did you use her phone to log into the Google account?
    Not her new phone.

Does not make sense to me. Can you explain?
    Oh I thought maybe the phone is still linked to the friend via her google acc that she used to set up the phone - if yes, it would show up in her list of managed devices if she logs into her google acc using web browser even if a diff acc is running the phone . And through google storage/cloud backup or activity history etc (what's the current backup account now set in android?) - app data would sync and she'd get a copy? Maybe was just guessing

Quote Originally Posted by periphery831:
    Not her new phone.
    NO clue ... the card in Gpay / Wallet is linked to the account you're signed into and active / current (as you can have several accounts). If that account does not exist on your friends phone - no clue how your card or linked data shows up on her wallet / google acct.

If you deleted your friends account before adding your account and info on the phone - again no clue how it could have gotten into her phone.

I assume this is an Android device. No clue how iOS syncs info across devices.

If you deleted your friends account before adding your account and info on the phone - again no clue how it could have gotten into her phone.

I assume this is an Android device. No clue how iOS syncs info across devices.
    I deleted her accounts after I added my accounts, so that's where I think the issue is.

Yes, both Android phones.

Quote Originally Posted by periphery831:
    I deleted her accounts after I added my accounts, so that's where I think the issue is.

Yes, both Android phones.
    Chances are you added your credit card and other info into her account initially before replacing her account with your account?
    periphery831, shri and alexdown like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ndt:
    Chances are you added your credit card and other info into her account initially before replacing her account with your account?
    Makes sense, so in that case, she simply needs to delete my details in Google Pay.

I'll ask her to login to Google Pay. Thanks!

Told her to login to her Google Pay and she deleted my address and credit card.

Thank you everyone!