Like Tree14Likes

iPhone 12 Pro Max screen cracked

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I have a friend that works in whole sale repair of screens and all the and 90% of shops are taking the cracked screens to 4 about b2b screen repair outfits.

They have this machine that heats that screen, sucks onto a flat surface and run runs calibrated thin wire to take the glass off. If they get this wrong the screen breaks and there is no chance to fix it If they get it wrong the LCD harvesting is low and the repair cost goes up.

iPhone 12 Pro Max - screen replacement

Hi All

I have got 2 iPhone 12 max pro and both have a cracked screen. Apple site quotes 2600$ for one.
    I am looking for some reliable and reasonably priced tried and tested shop/business to replace screens for me.

Please let me know if any shops where I can go , especially mention the shop location if it’s in a mall.

Many Thanks for the help

That was a quick thread merge!

iPhone 12 Pro Max - screen replacement

Hi All

I have got 2 iPhone 12 max pro and both have a cracked screen. Apple site quotes 2600$ for one.
    I am looking for some reliable and reasonably priced tried and tested shop/business to replace screens for me.

Please let me know if any shops where I can go , especially mention the shop location if it’s in a mall.

Many Thanks for the help