Blackberry Phone Bill??

Closed Thread

Blackberry Phone Bill??

Hi, I currently have a blackberry with CSL. I have the email service and the WAP service (for internet sites and other applications like Bloomberg).
    My bills charges me for 2 things:

Blackberry Charge
    Multimedia Package
    Data VAS usage charges (I think this is a extra for either of the two above when I go over my plan limit)

Can anyone explain what the Data VAS usage charge is related to, and also I just want to ask does blackberry messenger get charged under the blackberry charge or the multimedia package charge?

Thanks a lot.

VAS usually stands for Value Added Service, if that helps (I had to look it up on my bill)

ok cool. But any idea what it actually refers to??

Quote Originally Posted by AW2007:
    Hi, I currently have a blackberry with CSL. I have the email service and the WAP service (for internet sites and other applications like Bloomberg).
    Just as curiosity how expensive is your bill and who is your carrier. I am considering getting blackberry service and could use some advice.

AW - Call your provider and ask them. Many of the HK providers are notorious for offering "free video" and other junk that you'll never need and then turning on the billing for those services.

Guess what .. you cant cancel them easily.

blackberry messenger, is that free or do we get charged seperately for that.

Blackberry Messenger is part of your data plan.