Iphone 3GS

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Iphone 3GS

Does anyone know if you can buy one of these without the contract?

if so, how much are they?

I've been looking at tariff prices in the UK and its rediculously expensive, so i'm looking to see if I can get one here with no contract.

cheers

You should do but you might need to wait a while as it took them quite some time to release contract free phones on the Istore.

Prices won't be released yet but I'd expect it to be at least $6500 offline when its officially released but you could risk it and try Sin Tat in Mongkok when its officially launched but expect to pay nearer $8000 if you want it early.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo
    You should do but you might need to wait a while as it took them quite some time to release contract free phones on the Istore.

Prices won't be released yet but I'd expect it to be at least $6500 offline when its officially released but you could risk it and try Sin Tat in Mongkok when its officially launched but expect to pay nearer $8000 if you want it early.
    I wouldn't mind waiting a bit for one..

The contract for one in the UK means i'd be paying 200 for the phone and the 45 a month... It works out that I'd pay over 2000 in total!!!

has anyone seen any deals with 3 or Smartone or any other carriers selling the 3Gs? im wondering what i would have to pay for an upgrade in 3...considering i am still in contract with original iphone 3G special.

ive already got 3.0 GM running on my 3G and love the increased response and little touches, but i would also love the much faster processor and other features of the 3Gs

Too early to tell as its only just been launched so I don't anticipate anything for another month or so. Firmware 3.0 is going 'live' on the 17th June so its definately going to be after that.

yeah....i forgot the phone isnt coming to HK until end of July....oh well. ill make due i suppose

i have the original iphone for sale (got it in feb as a replacement from apple)! just switched over to blackberry...got it for 398 a month with free bb bold!

hey campas.
    is it in mint condition with packaging?
    you may want to reconsider selling it. at the time, i sold mine thinking it was a good idea for the cash rebate to get the 3G upgrade. however looking back at it i feel it was a idiotic exchange.

the reason i say this is....the iphone is considered revolutionary, and has changed the face of the mobile industry. much like the first gen ipod did to music industry. with that kind of fame and glory, you have to think about the collector value of it in the future.

after all...the Apple I recently sold for 16K USD, and one was auctioned as high as 50K USD.

give it a few years and you may be looking at a good investment.

I have a 3g (8GB BLK) in great condition with original packaging.
    Its always been in its rubber case.
    Thinking of upgrading to the new 3gS (I like the idea of video and faster response).

Any predictions of the marketplace for used 3g...
    what do you think I should ask?

Campus, what are u asking for yours?

Can I assume my apps can be transferred to the new equipment with itunes?

Thanx for your input.

Campas12.. where'd you get the BB Bold deal? I see the same monthly fee.. at $398.. but the bold is extra $2k!

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast