iphone vs blackberry

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

i can type by location...not by sight. therefore yes i have used the iphone without looking and it works fairly well. sure...having actual keys allows you to slowly feel around to find the perfect key...but i dont find the need to stealthily type often...lol

as for working out..yes, you could get a smaller cheap mp3 player for those rugged events...or you could get the arm strap for the iphone.

as for sound quality, only audiophiles complain about iphone sound....all normal listeners will say that it is good just like all the others.

The issue most people have with various digital music players is almost always about the source, not the player ("don't hate the playa, hate the game!"). Just record your music at a higher bit rate.

well, nowadays, with proper encoding and higher bit rate eg, 192kps or higher, mp3 sound not too bad, but it also depends which mp3 player/pmp you use as well.

just as a chinese no brander will sound bad compared to a premium priced mp3player/pmp (which ironically is also made in china)

blackberry = investment banker, portfolio manager, CEO, entrepreneur, politician, successful accomplished high profile people and up and coming driven people who demand communication on the go. where time is money and money is time.

iphone = student, hipster, artsy type, wannabe star f'kers, slakers, gay people. people who have time and joy downloading some useless app, play around with their iphone. people who need to carry a toy.

that is my impression. you have to admit the "profiling" is accurate.

Last edited by KelliC; 23-06-2009 at 10:24 PM.

Anyone have experience with Nokia E71?

Quote Originally Posted by KelliC
    blackberry = investment banker, portfolio manager, CEO, entrepreneur, politician, successful accomplished high profile people and up and coming driven people who demand communication on the go. where time is money and money is time.

iphone = student, hipster, artsy type, wannabe star f'kers, slakers, gay people. people who have time and joy downloading some useless app, play around with their iphone. people who need to carry a toy.

Hey, looks like we have a new resident troll.

so funny, not.

Not sure about the profiling... what about gay investment bankers, artsy entrepreneurs or hippy politicians... what phones do they have? But if we were to go by the above, I don't think you can pigeon hole me to be either the former nor the latter so I guess it makes sense I don't know what I want ("shocking" I hear you say... well, not really).

Even more confused of which to get now but it's good to get some opinions... thanks for the input... it helps me make an informative decision.
    Last edited by Myrona; 23-06-2009 at 11:24 PM.

yeah...KelliC has been hating up on many threads lately. by the looks of his/her latest post, im assuming he/she is a bit of a homophobe and apple flamer...so original

Does anyone have any opinions on the n97? Better than the iphone?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast