iphone vs blackberry

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by ninamikou
    LoL I'm facing the same problem as u.my choice is:buy an itouch(ive already got one),and then buy a blackberry!!! My friends say BB is realli convient to send emails,and it has strong signal wherever u go..and itouch is a great option as an entertainment tool...play movies,games..of coz listen music
    PS my choice is BB 8320..I'm going to buy it this weekend looking forward it lah~
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I've actually decided to get an itouch rather than the iphone... only because I want to keep my music separate to my phone/email (to me it's easy keeping everything separate with the ability to transfer favourite music to another device if need be).

As for whether to get a BB - well I dunno.... I'm now stuck between the blackberry bold (is there much difference between the bold and BB 8320?) and the new n97 (which is pretty much like the iphone (but according to some, better)). This, of course, begs the question - what's the point in getting an itouch and an n97, they are essentially the same thing (except one is a phone)? I dunno... I know I want an itouch but pretty much confused when it comes to the email/phone device.

There is a method to my madness - at least I hope there is.
    Last edited by Myrona; 02-07-2009 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KelliC
    Of course BB is better for real usage. Most of the iPhone people are fanboys checking their little video toy. How do you make money with it unless you produce music videos? Dont listen to them. There is a know it all named Bender (Bendover for Boys) that trumps how great his Iboyphone all the time on these boards. lol.
    so... I feel I have some bad news for you KelliC. It appears your crush on me is getting a bit out of hand, and now you are fantasizing openly on these forums about what you wish for me to do to you. unfortunately for you, I am happily married and straight...and am not interested in having any relations with you. I hoped to let you down easily, and perhaps one day you will find someone as ignorant as yourself and the 2 of you can enjoy your time living under a bridge collecting money from passers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends
    so... I feel I have some bad news for you KelliC. It appears your crush on me is getting a bit out of hand, and now you are fantasizing openly on these forums about what you wish for me to do to you. unfortunately for you, I am happily married and straight...and am not interested in having any relations with you. I hoped to let you down easily, and perhaps one day you will find someone as ignorant as yourself and the 2 of you can enjoy your time living under a bridge collecting money from passers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7