Where can I buy a cheap Iphone in Hong Kong (not a fake!!!)

Where can I buy a cheap Ipod in Hong Kong (not a fake!!!)

Hi,
    I'm going to Hong Kong next week and was wondering if somebody can tell me where I can get a cheap Ipod, I heard its very cheap in HK. If you can give the location and how to get there it would be very appreciated.

I will be staying in the Wanchai area.

Thanks

Last edited by ladyenyce; 27-06-2009 at 03:50 PM.

Do you mean Iphone or Ipod?

You put iPhone in the title and Ipod in the post

I'd recommend trying Mong Kok markets.. I can't guarantee the Iphone's will be cheap though. Still going to be looking $5k-$6k for an iPhone 3g.

Thats assuming you're not after a Contract and after just the handset.

thanks, yeah I dont think I want an Iphone, 2 expensive maybe just a cute like Ipod..same area MongKok...haha wot a name..

Ipods and other Apple gear is pretty much fixed-price in HK. You can find prices here:

Welcome to the Apple Store - Apple Store (HongKong)

Quote Originally Posted by jgl
    Ipods and other Apple gear is pretty much fixed-price in HK. You can find prices here:

Welcome to the Apple Store - Apple Store (HongKong)
    At the apple store you can also pick up refurbished stuff, which is slightly cheaper than the retail price and comes with a one year apple warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyenyce
    Hi,
    I'm going to Hong Kong next week and was wondering if somebody can tell me where I can get a cheap Ipod, I heard its very cheap in HK. If you can give the location and how to get there it would be very appreciated.

I will be staying in the Wanchai area.

Thanks

The fake ones look exactly the same... in fact the Mini Iphone has already come out... so when Apple bring theirs out, that will be the copy... haha!

Purchasing them refurbished through Apple is probably the safest method, but the cheapest will probably be to purchase them second-hand at the phone mall in the bottom floors of the Shun tak/Sincere Building in Mong Kok, on Argyle Rd between Fa Yuen St and Tung Choi St. Nearest MTR exit is D2.

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy
    The fake ones look exactly the same... in fact the Mini Iphone has already come out... so when Apple bring theirs out, that will be the copy... haha!
    They may look the same, but the UI is definitely NOT the same, however they do have some cool features like dual SIM and built in TV.