iPhone alternative plans to 3?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by helloword232
    so are you saying if I order now, I will get it before tommorrow 12:30pm??
    You should..but if not, I'll give you a dollar

They probably mean 1 business day, so delivery can be expected at noon on Monday. Would really like some feedback on how it was delivered (which courier) as we're very very seriously looking for a new courier for high value items.

u owe me a dollar then=) and I refuse to come to u for it.

"Please note deliveries are made by carrier during business hours (9:00am - 6.00pm). You will need to be present to sign for your order. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with the reception or the Goods Inwards Department. "

tm is Sat!

Guys - Do keep in mind we're seeing a number of fake posts on this and a few other iphone threads from a couple of the telcos. If you see a bad review from a first time user, drop us a note by clicking on the "report thread" button.

These telcos are as bad as the nigerians we have to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    Guys - Do keep in mind we're seeing a number of fake posts on this and a few other iphone threads from a couple of the telcos. If you see a bad review from a first time user, drop us a note by clicking on the "report thread" button.

These telcos are as bad as the nigerians we have to deal with.

why was my post deleted? i'm not from a telco, and i'm not a new user wtf?!

Read your PM before you WTF us. WTF!!!

I just ordered one 3Gs from apple store. They say that delivery is 5-7 business days. So don't expect it to be there before next weekend

Quote Originally Posted by lngtmm84
    My iPhone using Smartone data plan with 20MB per day, plus enough voice minutes for less than $100 The most important for me is $30 extra for unlimited Pop3 email access...so far it is very good deal to me.
    How about IMAP email account? Do they cover that as well? I also heard some good things about Smartone and want to join them. Are you talking about their $96 plan with 600+600 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by md23
    How about IMAP email account? Do they cover that as well? I also heard some good things about Smartone and want to join them. Are you talking about their $96 plan with 600+600 minutes?
    POP3 and IMAP as long as it's not push e-mail (Service details - Hot Internet stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by lngtmm84
    My iPhone using Smartone data plan with 20MB per day, plus enough voice minutes for less than $100 The most important for me is $30 extra for unlimited Pop3 email access...so far it is very good deal to me.
    But there is one fine print tho, 20MB per day is for web browsing and YouTube only (Safari and YouTube), use anything else you're charged at $15/15MB (capped at $298 per bill), but of course for your case pull e-mail will be excluded since you have an add-on e-mail plan.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast